Monday, January 25, 2010

Teagen and I went sledding on Sunday. He really wanted to go on Saturday, but the weather did not permit. I was very suprised, because last year he was very hesitant and did not really care for it. Too fast, cold, or always had something to complain about. This time, he was so excited. He was full of energy, and we hiked up that hill too many times to count. After the first time down both of us together he was ready to take it all by himself. I was so hesitant, because I could tell he was going to slide a whole lot faster, because of the LESS DRAG with my butt in there. Oh was it so true, he took off and I tried to catch him on the other sled, but forget it, he was gone. I got really worried as there are vehicles lined at the bottom, but there was plenty of room for him to stop. I also worried he would crash and burn, and get hurt. He was tough, he did crash a couple times, but got up and shook it off. Very impressed, and suprised over last years results. We raced, and hit some jumps. He loved it. He beat me every time. I even tried to cheat, and he still passed me. I played like I was 10 years old, and now I hurt so bad.. FUN FUN. He loved it. Hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

The Laws said...

Is this Jesse making this post??!! Love Teagen!! He's such a tough little man...he must be a Law! ;)